Last night my team had a fundraiser at Scooters Jungle. I took my kids and everyone had a blast. About 2 hours into our 3 hour slot, Logan fell off of a 4 ft ledge in an inflatable thing and landed on his arm. He was trying to grab the rope to swing on and missed. I was standing right there. One of my student's moms, Mrs. H, is a nurse and was (thankfully) there that night. She rushed over and helped us keep Logan still (hard to do in a bounce house with fifty 12 year olds rushing over to see what happened). Mrs. H offered to ride with us to the pediatric ER to help keep Logan from moving his arm. Kris met me there and took Megan and Nathan home. I could not reach Rob - he teaches at coc on Wednesdays and as we know, everything we need him for seems to happen on Wednesday nights. His phone was on vibrate so he didn't hear any of my calls. Mrs. H. asked me if I wanted her to stay with us and I said yes. She carried Logan in and had him all snuggled up. She was using...
Comments